Download for iOS
Thanks for playing the Game 103 app, Duck in a Truck. On this page you will find some gameplay tips tricks, and mechanics, credits, and a way to contact the developer with any questions that you have.
Gameplay Tips, Tricks, and Mechanics
- See missions in the pause menu.
- Many missions are easiest to complete when the truck is stopped after getting the stop powerup.
- The stop, invincibility, double coins, and double points powerups are time based. The +3 seconds and slow truck powerups are not.
- Every time you land the hay in the truck, powerups have a chance to reset. Powerups will reset when you lose the game as well.
- The timer indicates how much time you have left to drop the hay before it drops automatically. This decreases as you earn more points.
- There are 6 Game Center achievements in Duck in a Truck. Check them by clicking view leaderboard.
- Landing the hay in the back of the truck gives you 5 points multiplied by the tier you dropped the hay from. Landing on the top gives you 6 points multiplied by the tier you dropped the hay from, and landing on the front gives you 7 points multiplied by the tier you dropped the hay from.
- Buying double coins will also double any coins you buy (20,000 or 100,000 coins packs).
To contact me, James Grams, the developer of Duck in a Truck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for playing!
Credits and other information
Programming, Art, and Music: James Grams
Product Testing: Rachel Grams, James Grams
Font (Accidental Presidency): Tepid Monkey