Thanks for playing the Game 103 app, Lamb in a Pram. On this page you will find some gameplay tips, screenshots from the tutorial, credits, an FAQ, and a way to contact the developer with any questions that you have.
Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- Not every coin is worth going for. If you are aiming for a high score, you will want to be certain that you can get out of the way of the next enemy before jumping for a coin.
- The store is available from the main menu.
- If items in the store seem expensive, try completing missions. Missions give 1000-3000 coins per mission.
- Levels 1-5 contain easy missions providing 1000 coins each, levels 5-10 contain medium missions providing 2000 coins each, levels 11+ contain hard missions providing 3000 coins each.
- Mute the game in the pause menu.
- When exiting the app while in the middle of a game, it is best to pause the game manually before quitting. Otherwise, the game delays about a second from where you left off and then pauses.
- If you cannot connect to Game Center when you get a high score, do not worry. It will be uploaded later.
- Tap the pram to change the pram's color.
- What's the difference between the free and paid versions? The free version includes ads and only has 4 items in the store. The paid version has 16 items in the store.
- What items are in the store? In the free version, the store items include a red cap, a bow tie, a rain hat, and a bandana. The paid version has all of those as well as a top hat, a necklace, a crown, a bell, a blue cap, a collar, a straw hat, a tie, a helmet, a pair of glasses, a pirate hat, and an eyepatch.
- How many updates have there been? Both Lamb in a Pram and Lamb in a Pram Lite are on version 1.1.0 and have had one update each.
- When was Lamb in a Pram released? July 11th, 2014. Version 1.1.0 was released on July 22nd 2014.
- When was Lamb in a Pram Lite released? July 21th, 2014. Version 1.1.0 was released on July 30nd 2014.
To contact me, James Grams, the developer of Lamb in a Pram, send an email to email@example.com. Thanks for playing!
Credits and other information
Programming, Art, and Music: James Grams
Product Testing: Rachel Grams, James Grams
Font (Conformity): Unitech Fonts